Hello – This past Monday, we had a chimney fire at our home.  Fortunately, no one was harmed and the damage to our home was not nearly as bad as it could have been.

Our insurance carrier, Liberty Mutual, contacted you to have a team come out to clean our home Wednesday and Thursday.  We wanted to let you know how pleased we were with results and with the staff.  The team lead, Shea, was professional, thorough, friendly, courteous and on time.  She and Chastity did an outstanding job of cleaning and putting our home back to the way it was before the fire.  The duct cleaning and HEPA filtering has removed the odor of smoke completely, and the tile scrubber used on the floor in the room where the fire occurred made it cleaner and brighter than it was before the fire.

What was clear to us is that Shea really cared about us, our home, our possessions, and helping us get back to the way we were before the fire.  She went the extra mile again and again, pointing out issues she saw that we need to address that weren’t directly related to the fire, such as a light fixture in the foyer that is shorting out.  You are fortunate to have her as an employee, and should feel confident about sending her to any job, large or small, high end or low end.

Thanks for the excellent service!

John and Jill Caldwell

2680 Braithwood Rd NE

Atlanta, GA  30345

770-837-0678

We had a chimney fire at our home – ServiceMaster Fixed it